Elite Studio Producer/Presenter Layout Flexibility

What are you trying to do? (Detailed description)
Change the layout of Elite Studio to better work for the type of webinar we are producing. Specifically remove the slide widget when we have none; and, because I have a multi-screen set up, break apart the different widgets across the screens to be able to have those that I need for that webinar front and centre, and those I don’t off to the side.

What is the challenge you’re experiencing?
The Slide window takes up a lot of space - even though many of our webinars have no slides. We can’t remove it to make the windows we do need bigger. Nor, can we “separate” the windows onto different screens (I have a 3 screen set up) so we can better manage the information we need.
We have received a number of complaints from our presenters about the layout - and we can’t provide any solutions.

Do you have a workaround that you use right now?
The only one I’ve tried so far is to spread the Elite Studio browser window across multiple screens - but that just makes the slide window even bigger.

Hi Heather, thanks for the feedback. A few ideas that may help:

1. You can move the Q&A or Media Player to the left column, which will move the Live View to the right column. To do this hover over the header for the Q&A or Media Player and click on the arrow.
  2. You can also collapse the Live View window by clicking on the header of the window. This should go a long way in moving it out of the way. In the future we will consider removing all together for webcasts that don’t have slides.
  3. You can also adjust the width of the right and left columns to get more of a split screen view.

Hope this helps!

Thanks Kevin

It’s somewhat better as I can get rid of the slides, but I can only move one of 2 windows to the left and the lower left hand side of the screen is just empty - so wasted space.

Yes the slide window takes too much space up. It’s disappointing.